j. ashley sellen couture - FASHION STYLE BEAUTY
RSS

Recent Posts

Progression of Microblade Brows
Permanent Makeup and Microblade Brows!
Dress Remodel of the Day
Ordering your Gown Online and Alterations
BOOK YOUR 2014 WEDDING BY APRIL 1ST AND RECIEVE $100 of FREE PRODUCTS!!

Categories

Makeup Tips and Favorite products
Permanent Makeup
wedding gowns
wedding makeup and hair
powered by

My Blog

Book your wedding by January 31st and recieve a $50 discount!

Book your bridal party's wedding  makeup and hair services by January 31st and receive $50 off your total balance!

We will come to you.   Please go to the makeup and hair tab to see a full listing of services and pricing as well as some photos of our work.

Check out some of my latest fashions and accessories at:

We can custom make anything from wedding gowns, bridesmaid, MOB or MOG dresses and flower girl dresses and tutus, to accessories such as head pieces, veils, sashes, garter belts, ring pillows, and jewelry.  Allow us to custom style your whole wedding from your bridal party's fashions - to flowers, cake, and table top décor!  Just send me a message or give me a call to discuss details!    I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!

XOXO
Jennifer

15 Comments to Book your wedding by January 31st and recieve a $50 discount! :

Comments RSS
sample essay on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 11:37 PM
I was not able to see this post earlier. I should have told this to a friend who is getting married by the end of the month.

Wedding photography la on Thursday, March 13, 2014 1:37 AM
Blogger’s brilliant Efforts are really appreciable.Anyone can easily understand the thoughts of your blog Book your wedding by January 31st and recieve a discount!. Also I like the conclusions made on this topic which is really very informative and sharing.

rolex replica on Sunday, April 13, 2014 10:30 PM
For the purpose of availing some cut price, quarrelling along with them is absolutely not some carried out decision, unquestionably that the over the internet a second could there really be.

wedding videographer dubai on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 4:56 AM
post that express that how to get more discount in shopping at wedding season and book the best hotel for your wedding that comes in one of the best arrangement of the wedding plan....

payday advance costa mesa on Saturday, July 19, 2014 1:31 AM
my business is during this posting to assist you out in conjunction with your short-run affordable needs. the actual Move forward mortgage could be a very good merchandise similarly as product or service that might allows varied folks, like everybody else, day-to-day! each time emergencies occur, don’t anxiety! seem realize men and girls. we tend to all dwell at now there on the market for you in conjunction with the bulk folks rely on promoting somebody in conjunction with your affordable needs.

how do auto title loans work chicago on Sunday, July 20, 2014 2:23 AM
Once you embody to help you u. s. of America ALL day cash upgrades to induce all of our Salaryday and Size loan, in conjunction with can} your initial compensation maybe grow to be captivation cost-free, you may definately get to be ready to connect all of our personnel, notice all of our product and services and spot the large event related to precisely but credit kind u. s. of America ALL day cash upgrades can assist you in conjunction beside your short low value wants.

title loans huntsville on Saturday, August 16, 2014 12:29 AM
And additionally usually|this will be} usually extraordinarily the only issue related to, your initial investigate of your Salaryday and additionally Fitting Mortgage is actually captivation completely FREE!!! That’s ideal. Anyone will not need to be compelled to pay one specific dime associated with captivation on the initial investigate. This Salaryday and additionally Fitting Mortgage goes to be thought to be among all of our hottest money product, the fashion it's therefore hassle-free equally as accommodating.

ray ban wayfarer cheap on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 1:14 AM
hello!,I really like your writing very much! share we keep in touch more about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this house to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Having a look forward to peer you.

Stock Tips for Today on Friday, May 22, 2015 8:05 PM
Book your bridal party's wedding makeup and hair services by January 31st and receive $50 off your total balance!I am extremely impressed with the view point. Thanks for sharing such useful information in your blog. A great content for getting the proper information regarding the subject.

www.raybansunglassesoutlet.co.uk on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 7:15 PM
Just send me a message or give me a call to discuss details!

tiffany sale on Monday, July 03, 2017 6:44 PM
Allow us to custom style your whole wedding from your bridal party's fashions.

rolex replica on Friday, November 10, 2017 7:17 PM
good
Reply to comment

online jackets store on Monday, November 13, 2017 8:27 PM
Thanks for information. This information is very good for me. thanks for the first-rate article I did loved reading it; i can be sure to bookmark your blog and really will come lower back from again. I need to inspire which you hold your amazing job, have a great day.

assignment writing company on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 9:19 PM
There are many people injured in daily life accidents. Some face problems of scars tissues. We can get solution of scars tissues from best doctor Dr. Byers. Doctors are suggesting best medicines for this problem and also providing tips to heal it.

do my assignment on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 8:51 PM